Welcome to Flyfishing Vancouver Island BC | Single Spey Flyfishing Adventures | www.BCFlyGuide.com

Thanks for viewing my first blog. For more info about my guide service view www.bcflyguide.com or if you have questions about flyfishing Vancouver Island in general please feel free to ask. This site's all about Flyfishing Vancouver Island with some great pictures from guided & personal fishing trips, new flies I'm tying, whats new & all that other good stuff related to casting a fly on island waters! Flyfishing, guiding and my passion for this sport is always growing. I hope this blog will assist those of you in keeping up on what I'm up to here, and why I think Vancouver Island BC is so under rated for it's Flyfishing opportunities. Thanks for visiting and come again, regards.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Historical island fly fishing addition #2


The Island is a great place to fish smaller mountain streams for Summer Steelhead. This is a fish I guided last fall after some good rain brought this typically gin clear river up & put a tinge of green in it! Yes, that's colored for this particular watershed. We often cast upstream to these fish with small patterns wet or dry. Sight fishing these beautiful wild Summer Steelhead is spectacular and they fight incredibly well! Can't wait to do it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment