Welcome to Flyfishing Vancouver Island BC | Single Spey Flyfishing Adventures | www.BCFlyGuide.com

Thanks for viewing my first blog. For more info about my guide service view www.bcflyguide.com or if you have questions about flyfishing Vancouver Island in general please feel free to ask. This site's all about Flyfishing Vancouver Island with some great pictures from guided & personal fishing trips, new flies I'm tying, whats new & all that other good stuff related to casting a fly on island waters! Flyfishing, guiding and my passion for this sport is always growing. I hope this blog will assist those of you in keeping up on what I'm up to here, and why I think Vancouver Island BC is so under rated for it's Flyfishing opportunities. Thanks for visiting and come again, regards.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Historical Vancouver Island Flyfishing Addition #3

My wife Jocelyn fishing the home pool on our property last year in July. Being only 1km upstream from tidal water on the Campbell River we have chrome salmon entering the pool regularly in good numbers. This photo was taken one evening after Joce had dinner & snuck out for a few casts, I don't think she was having any fun:) I've never guided out of my living room window but I have to tell you I'm kinda liking it! We can view the fish in the pool from our living room window well so I often will guide Jocelyn with her casting, where exactly to cast etc. Good times:)

No comments:

Post a Comment