Welcome to Flyfishing Vancouver Island BC | Single Spey Flyfishing Adventures | www.BCFlyGuide.com

Thanks for viewing my first blog. For more info about my guide service view www.bcflyguide.com or if you have questions about flyfishing Vancouver Island in general please feel free to ask. This site's all about Flyfishing Vancouver Island with some great pictures from guided & personal fishing trips, new flies I'm tying, whats new & all that other good stuff related to casting a fly on island waters! Flyfishing, guiding and my passion for this sport is always growing. I hope this blog will assist those of you in keeping up on what I'm up to here, and why I think Vancouver Island BC is so under rated for it's Flyfishing opportunities. Thanks for visiting and come again, regards.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vancouver Island Fishing Pictures / Friends Addition Feb 27th / 10

Every once in a while we all go on a bit of a skunk streak! How to beat it, just keep fishin!! Well I guess that paid for the fella holding this one as I know his luck has been a little tough lately steelheading over the winter... See through fins, and a bar of Steel for you! I'm jelous:) They don't get nicer than this anywhere.

1 comment: