Welcome to Flyfishing Vancouver Island BC | Single Spey Flyfishing Adventures | www.BCFlyGuide.com

Thanks for viewing my first blog. For more info about my guide service view www.bcflyguide.com or if you have questions about flyfishing Vancouver Island in general please feel free to ask. This site's all about Flyfishing Vancouver Island with some great pictures from guided & personal fishing trips, new flies I'm tying, whats new & all that other good stuff related to casting a fly on island waters! Flyfishing, guiding and my passion for this sport is always growing. I hope this blog will assist those of you in keeping up on what I'm up to here, and why I think Vancouver Island BC is so under rated for it's Flyfishing opportunities. Thanks for visiting and come again, regards.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pink Salmon On the Beach

 
With tough catching on the Campbell River today, we split the day and made an evening on the beach with hopes of finding salmon there. It was very quiet in the way of fish showing  and the waves were rolling in on us make things slightly more challenging. Oh yes the weeds, Kelp and everything else that the waves were flushing into the water created more challenges but with some persistence we managed to find a salmon willing to play! This fish was a handful ripping off lots of backing on a couple of runs! A fresh Pink Salmon with lots of spunk and a great reward well earned by my client, good job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment