Welcome to Flyfishing Vancouver Island BC | Single Spey Flyfishing Adventures | www.BCFlyGuide.com

Thanks for viewing my first blog. For more info about my guide service view www.bcflyguide.com or if you have questions about flyfishing Vancouver Island in general please feel free to ask. This site's all about Flyfishing Vancouver Island with some great pictures from guided & personal fishing trips, new flies I'm tying, whats new & all that other good stuff related to casting a fly on island waters! Flyfishing, guiding and my passion for this sport is always growing. I hope this blog will assist those of you in keeping up on what I'm up to here, and why I think Vancouver Island BC is so under rated for it's Flyfishing opportunities. Thanks for visiting and come again, regards.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Vancouver Island flyfishing Update, Jan 10th


Have had some nice sea run cutthroat fishng recently, some up to 4lbs. With the little water we've had though it hasn't been Steelhead friendly as Steelhead like to push up the river in high water flows... I haven't been out much as I like the larger flows if I can choose my days. We're now getting a cold snap again and for the next few days so rivers will continue to drop however there should be the odd fish around for those anxious to get out! They might just be finicky fish but whats not to like about being on the water under some blue skies, certainly an afternoon fish:)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to go, and fly fishing in vancouver sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your posts are so amazing. i really liked your blog and am bookmarking it. i will definitely visit it again. Fishing In Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that I found your post while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary. Thanks for sharing this post.

    BC fly fishing lodge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fly fishing is quite a historical sport, having roots that date from centuries ago.

    Fishing in Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fishing in Alaska is fun, especially in the southeast area. The waters in the southeast of Alaska are very rich in water life. There are so many different kinds of fishes that you could get to catch here.

    Salmon Fishing Tips

    ReplyDelete